Mélanie Cros EI (“we”, “us”, “our”) operates the website https://melaniecros.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page explains our policies on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The Service refers to the https://melaniecros.com/ website operated by Mélanie Cros EI.
* Personal data
Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
* Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically, and is generated either by use of the Service, or by the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., how long a page is viewed).
Cookies are small files stored on your computer or mobile device.
* Data Controller
Controller means the natural or legal person (alone, jointly or in common with others) who determines the purposes and manner in which all personal data is processed or is to be processed.
* Subcontractors (or Service Providers)
The term Subcontractor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of several Service Providers in order to process your data more efficiently.
* Data Subject (or User)
By Data Subject, we mean any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Data collection and use
We collect several types of data for different purposes in order to provide you with our Service and to improve it:
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
* E-mail address
* First and last name
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each e-mail we send.
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are low-volume data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Data usage
Mélanie Cros EI uses the data collected for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service
* To notify you of changes to our Service
* To allow you to use the interactive features of our Service when you wish.
* To provide customer support
* To collect valuable data or analysis that will enable us to improve our Service
* To monitor the use of our Service
* To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not wish to receive such information.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Mélanie Cros EI may process your Personal Data:
* Because we need to perform a contract with you
* Because you have authorized us to do so
* Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not override this legitimate interest
* For payment processing purposes
* To comply with the law
4. Data retention
Mélanie Cros EI will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except where such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our Service, or where we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period.
5. Data transfer
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to – and stored on – computers located in a place where data protection legislation differs from that of the territory in which you reside.
If you reside outside France and choose to provide us with information, please be aware that we transfer data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
6. Data communication
Communication of data to law enforcement agencies
In certain circumstances, Mélanie Cros EI may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or government agency).
Mélanie Cros EI may disclose your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to:
* Fulfill a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of Mélanie Cros EI
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* To ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
* Protect against civil liability
7. Data security
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Mélanie Cros EI intends to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and would like it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. Where this option is available, you can view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
* Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
* Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
* You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
* The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
* The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if Mélanie Cros EI has relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your nearest data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are prohibited from disclosing or using it for any other purpose.
The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can find out more about Facebook interest-based ads on this page:
To opt-out of interest-based Facebook ads, follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook abides by the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the U.S. (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/), the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada (http://youradchoices.ca/) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe (http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/), or by using the settings on your mobile device.
For more information on Facebook’s privacy practices, please consult Facebook’s data policy:
We may offer chargeable products and/or services as part of the Service. In such cases, we will use third-party payment processing services (i.e. payment processors).
The payment processing companies we work with are:
8. Links to other sites
We have no control over, and accept no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
9. Children’s privacy
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our servers.
11. Contact us
* By e-mail: melaniecros.tapisserie [@] gmail.com